Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovativetechnology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment andinformation technology and services for intelligenttravel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications andnetworking and highly specialized support services for military andsecurity forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, wewant to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired bytechnology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
Performs data management functions for a major project or product line, as well as the overall performance for all programs. Coordinates and submits deliverable data to the customer. Acts as liaison between the program, customer and support departments. This position typically works under limited supervision and direction. Incumbents of this position will regularly exercise discretionary and substantial decision-making authority.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mentors personnel in Program Management, Engineering, Business Development, Quality and Material in contractual data requirements and Data Management processes.
- In accordance with contractual requirements, plans, coordinates and oversees data management assignments for major programs/product line
- Prepares and manages master Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) schedule based on contract CDRL requirements, program and engineering milestone schedules.
- Reviews supplier data for accuracy and contract requirements.
- Manages data requirements for contracts with tasks consisting of: (1) Determines data requirements for subcontract request for proposals; (2) Receives, distributes and coordinates the review of contract data submissions; (3) Generates needed responses with comments to contractors; and processes final approval of contract data.
- Stores and retrieves documents by electronic media to maintain control of documents.
- Manages data for configuration audits.
- Develops estimates for completion of assigned programs.
- Uses developed database programs to compile, develop and prepare data status and schedules including on time delivery reports for all programs.
- Manages all data status reports for Data Management, Program personnel and senior leadership
- Directly responsible for data requirements; coordinates the assignment of cognizant personnel for data preparation.
- Coordinates data development/preparation for submittal to the customer.
- Participates in program status and technical reviews.
- Provides liaison with customers, subcontractors and supporting personnel.
- Prepares cost proposal estimates for contract data.
- Provides support to Business Development in proposal preparation and the costing of contract data.
- Participates in program and technical reviews as necessary.
- Reviews Requests for Proposals (RFP) for data requirements in support of proposals.
- Supports Configuration Management tasking
- Ensures compliance with U.S. export license statutes and regulations and ensures delivery of technical data is completed in accordance with Cubic’s Export Compliance Manual and other specified processes
- Coordinates customer access to external SharePoint sites; resets passwords and creates new user profiles
- Assists with the creation of new SharePoint file exchanges; Ensures compliance with U.S. export license statutes and regulations
- Maintain SharePoint user database
- In accordance with the Contracts Department Desk Guide, ensures compliance with departmental and company-wide contract policies and procedures so that work performed meets legal, regulatory, and contractual and company requirements.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Four-year college degree in Business Administration or related field, plus six years of related experience. Must be knowledgeable of applicable military, commercial and international documentation standards. Must know how to use computer applications such as word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail. Must be capable of working at a computer terminal (workstation) up to nine hour per day. Ability to perform tasks under work deadlines. Good reasoning, problem solving, and excellent organizational skills. Ability to follow written and verbal directions, interface with technical employees, management and customers. Must communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form. Must be capable of lifting and transporting 30-pound boxes of various types of documentation. May require domestic and foreign travel.