SAVA services and solutions help our federal clients provide for national security, improve communications and collaboration, secure the integrity of information systems and networks, enhance data collection and analysis, and increase efficiency and mission effectiveness. We’re at the forefront of the communications breakthroughs that bring Federal, state, local and International organizations together for leading edge collaborative solutions in our fight against global crime and terrorism.
JOB DESCRIPTION:SAVA is seeking a candidate with the experience to perform the following requirements.
- · Must possess a Top Secret Security clearance.
- · Proficiency with Information Exchange Package Documentation (IEPD)s and Law Enforcement (LE) data specifications: Incident and Arrest, Incarceration, Booking, Probation, and Parole.
- · Shall travel to with Criminal Justice Agencies (CJA)s to support various data integration functions.
- · Shall provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) support during teleconferences and meetings CJAs to perform data integration.
- · Shall produce technical documentation to support integration services.
- · Shall develop, maintain, and use automated tools to support all aspects of data integration services.
- · Shall maintain and upgrade existing data integration projects.
- · Shall provide recommendations and experience in using and/or developing various Extract Transform Load (ETL) products, or other automated data integration tools.
- · 5+ years of experience with the following skills is highly desired to include:
- o Experience in Programming Languages. JAVA, C, C#, and .NET is desired.
- o Experience in databases. Oracle, Microsoft Access, MySQL, Sybase, Firebird database software, c-treeACE, SQL Developer, and relational databases is desired.
- o Experience in transforming languages and schemas. XML, XSLT, XML Schema Definition (XSD), and Document Type Definition (DTD) is desired.
- o Experience in using data standards, data validation tools: National Information Exchange Model (NIEM), Logical Entity eXchange Specifications (LEXS), N-DEx IEPDs, Conformance Testing Assistant (ConTesA), XCOTA is preferred.
- o Experience in Software Procedural Languages. Procedural Language/Structured Query Language (PL/SQL) code and Transact-Structured Query Language (T-SQL) code is desired.
- · A minimum of four years’ maintaining and troubleshooting data connections: Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) is desired.
- · Proficiency with web services, Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and Representational State Transfer Protocols (REST) is desired.