Primarily focused on mapping data from one system to another, role function involves run in data activities associated with the running, planning and organization of the data as well as supporting data run-in and integration services to ensure efficient and effective business operations while establishing and enforcing standards and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with stakeholders to develop implementation plans
- Analyzing field mapping
- Coordinating with 3rd party conversion partners
- Auditing for errors and necessary corrections.
Additional accountabilities include:
- Ensuring accuracy of data an operational standards are met
- Reviewing/documenting procedures for accuracy and operational efficiency-recommending changes as required
- Analyzing complex system problems as needed-making recommendations to ensure against re-occurrence.
- Seasoned contributor that can provide a high level of both business and technical knowledge of the run-in and integration process.
- Contributes to the development of functional strategy.
- May also act as analytical or procedural expert and represent team on cross-functional process or project deliverables.
- May lead key projects of the highest complexity.
- May supervise day-to-day work of lower level employees, but does not typically have formal management role.
- Bachelor's degree; 5 years related experience.
- Working knowledge of windows operating systems and Microsoft Office, including Access.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization.
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.