What you get to do:
- Play a key role in driving the design, implementation, and support of data analysis and modeling environments as a senior member of the analytics team
- Utilize business requirements to build data pipelines and analytics application processes using popular big data technologies
- Take part in testing prototypes and validating test procedures
- Collaborate with a variety of internal project teams to ensure solutions meet all standards and requirements
- Carry out root cause analysis for complex issues and work quickly to find viable long-term solutions
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience developing data pipelines using popular big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Proven understanding of REST APIs, microservices, and web applications
- Strong communication and collaboration skills as you’ll be interfacing with various teams
What’s in it for you:
If you work well in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks simultaneously, we want to hear from you! With the perfect blend of industry success and a start-up vibe, this client easily attracts top tech talent in one of the hottest markets in the nation. As an employee, you’ll enjoy a generous compensation package, great work/life balance, a variety of insurance policy packages, a flexible work schedule, and more!
Apply today to get the ball rolling on your next big career move.