Amify is a four-time Inc. Magazine award-winning Amazon strategy partner, focused on maximizing the potential of brands on Amazon. Amify uses industry expertise and a data-driven approach to monitor, optimize, and enhance product listings, protect brands from unauthorized sellers and price violations, and drive sales through advertising. With tact, innovation, and a dedication to brand authenticity, Amify has emerged as one of the largest brand partners on Amazon.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly-growing and well-funded technology startup in an incredibly hot space. We are seeking a senior data engineer to help design, architect and implement the next generation of our multi-platform service. You’ll work with cutting-edge technologies, be given as much responsibility as you can handle, and contribute to and grow with an experienced and dynamic team.
- Engineer Amify data architecture
- Implement best practices for traceability, quality, and security of data
- Implement operational and analytical schemas in support of business and strategy
- Implement data strategy across 50+ disparate systems used to operate the Amify business
- Implement intelligent, optimized use of Snowflake
- Investigate and implement algorithms to improve insights into data
- Expert in SQL
- Demonstrated skill in at least one enterprise-capable database, e.g. Snowflake, Postgres, Oracle, Mysql, etc.
- Fluent in at least one ETL/ELT toolsuite, e.g. dbt/fivetran, Matillion, Informatica, etc.
- Fluent in at least one BI toolsuite, e.g. Looker, Tableau, Domo, etc.
- Fluent in at least one scripting language such as python, node.js, unix shell/bash/zsh/etc, PL/SQL, etc.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Self starter: bias towards action and getting things done
- Fast learner: passion and curiosity to explore and embrace new ideas and new technologies.
- Attention to detail, analytical mindset
- Trustworthy, Team-Oriented, Transparent
- Excellent written and verbal skills