Finicity is a well-established pioneer in the fintech space, but we have grown significantly in the last few years with the development of our data access and financial insights platform. We partner with major financial institutions and lending powerhouses to transform the ways in which consumers access credit and how financial institutions make lending decisions.
As a data engineer, you will design and develop code for complex software applications and modify/maintain our existing software. More specifically, this Data Engineer contributes to the Research & Development team and will:
- work with Product Management, Data Science, and Machine Learning Engineers to design, build, and test Finicity's machine learning deployment and production pipeline.
- design and build critical features, API's, and processes that allow us to deliver microservices and our machine learning capabilities at scale.
- work with Dev Ops, and other internal/external partners to orchestrate and develop systems, approaches, and processes that maximize uptime and reduce customer friction.
What We're Seeking
- Relevant and progressive application development experience (3-5 years) using Python, KubeFlow, Kubernetes and/or other related frameworks and tools (TensorFlow, Docker, Spark).
- Experience building, maintaining, and documenting machine learning model deployment pipeline for both test and production environments.
- Demonstrable skills and knowledge in web application frameworks, REST architecture principles, and advanced MySQL.
- Able to analyze business requirements and create technical designs and specifications, implement and document solutions, ensuring implementations meet design specifications and adhere to standards.
- Expertise in a variety of software engineering concepts, practices, tools and procedures.