The Phone Channel is comprised of over 15000 employees across North America supporting over 50MM annual live customer/client contacts and 200MM+ automated contacts across 5 major lines of business in TD (TD Insurance, Wealth, TD Bank & TDCT and MBNA line of businesses ).
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Phone Channel Technology Solutions Team to work closely with a variety of business and technology groups to support the delivery of a number of critical projects and initiatives designed to enhance the customer/client and employee experience while driving efficiencies , innovation and reducing costs and increasing revenue
The role will be part of the Phone Channel CTS Technology Solutions team. Primarily the individual will be focusing on data analysis, architectural solutions, lead projects delivery including estimation, resourcing, planning and execution working with delivery managers and project managers The individual will be also responsible for creating system requirement document, Source-To-Target-Mapping, Data mapping and extraction rules, translation of business rules to system processes.
You will serve as subject matter expert (SME) in the development of business intelligence solutions andotherreports for analysis for the Phone Channel Datawarehouse program and organization. You’ll write complex SQL scripts to extract data from variousdatabases and systems to make data available for enterprisereporting. Additionally, you’ll provide day-to-day management of the overallreporting environment.
- You have 8 to 10years of experience performing the duties outlined above in a professional environment
- You have 7 or more years of solid business intelligence experience and advanced report writing skills
- You have about 7years of experience leveraging your knowledge of rational databases, requirements gathering, and SQL programming
- You have about 5years of experience using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or above, as well as Microsoft Reporting Services
- You have 4 or more years of experience with SQL Server, including SQL scripting and performance tuning, as well as ETL execution
- You have about 4years of experience with SQL Server Management Studio and Integration Services, as well as Oracle 10g or above, Excel, and financialreporting
- You have about 2 or more years of experience using SQL Server Analysis Services, Visio, and SharePoint2007 or above
- You have an uncanny ability to track records in entity relationship and dimensional modeling.
- Exposure to big data concepts, tools and modelling is considered as value added skill.
- You can easily translate logical models into physical implementation
- You have outstanding analytical skills, including translating unstructured strategic questions into a structure d program of research, disaggregating drivers of performance, and exploring relationships between multiple pieces of data, and testing and identifying the underlying performance measures
- You can prepare and deliver information in a concise, professional written format, using it to present to staff in formal settings
- You have an incredible ability to synthesize research results into actionable strategies and recommendations
- You are an analytical thinker who can make informed decisions quickly and manage multiple work streams
- Support production activities for various application supported by the group meeting SLA provided to business. Also provide pager support during afterhours to support critical systems functions.
- BS degree in Computer Service or equivalent work experience
- Excellent Analysis and Design skills with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 10+ years expert knowledge in Database/SQL skills in one or more popular databasetechnologies preferably SQL Server 2008 R2 Enterprise Suite.
- 7+ years with expert knowledge in developing ETL application preferably SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- 7+ years with expert knowledge in developing Analytical tools preferably SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- 7+ years with expert knowledge in developing Reporting tools preferably SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- 7+ years with expert knowledge in developing .NET based web applications preferably using C# language SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Preferable to have skills in scripting tools like Java Script, VB script.
- Preferable to have working exposure to Big Data tools and technologies.
- Team player with positive attitude, independent problem solver and fast learner
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment switching between various projects and priorities.