InfrastructureTechnology Solutions (ITS) provides available, adaptable, secure, and cost-effective infrastructure-based technology services and support. We partner with our technology and business partners to enable TDFG to “Be the Better Bank”.
The ITS Strategic Initiatives team is responsible for the delivery of strategic infrastructure projects with a focus on risk related initiatives. ITS Data Governance, Analytics and Reporting supports the greater Strategic Initiatives organization from a reporting and analytics perspective.
We are seeking a master of visualization. This is a position for an individual who can rapidly digest data and transform it into creative, comprehensive reportvisuals that will be consumed by our business partners and executives. You will first consult one on one with clients to understand their reporting requirements and data needs. Using data sourced and staged by our in-house data team you will then analyze, design, validate and deliver accurate business decision informing content. The subject matter is primarily infrastructurerisk related reporting but our scope is flexible and always expanding. This currently includes ITS currency (asset lifecycle), vulnerability, project and audit related reporting but is rapidly expanding to new data sets and business functions. Our primary tools of choice include Tableau, SQL and Excel and we are looking for an individual who has significant working experience with all of these products. Work demand runs in cycles so we require a flexible individual who can meet the demands of urgent high priority executive level requests and tight deadlines. You will be joining an existing team of established reporting and data resources.
- At least 5years progressive experience in data management, analytics or reporting roles
- Extensive experience with Tableau Developer software (or equivalent).
- Working experience developing SQL queries.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel BI functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable engaging clients independently for consultation and follow-up.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to deliver under high pressure demands and tight deadlines.
- Must be flexible and thrive in an environment of rapid change.
- Experience with ITS tools and data systems or risk related data considered an asset.
- Familiarity with internal infrastructure standards considered an asset.
- Experience using Confluence and Jira considered an asset.
- Experience working with agile based processes considered an asset.
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen – from the inside.