We are seeking a Senior Data Analyst, Talent Acquisition Financial Investments and Insights to provide strategic consultation, insights, analysis, and reporting on Talent Acquisition (TA) financials and budget management. In this role you will leverage financial, recruiting and marketing tools and systems along with vendor reports and benchmarking competitive intelligence information to support TA leaders with strategic financial planning and business decisions. You will help TA leaders develop strategies to meet business outcomes by sharing strategic data insights that inform the strategy and measure the success, results, and ROI of the strategy. This role regularly identifies, designs and conducts quantitative and qualitative analysis of information to reveal critical insights, enable actionable data based decisions, strategy development and adjustment and tells the story of the value of the TA function.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides analysis and reporting for of Talent Acquisition data for the purpose of strategic planning and decision-making by TA, HR PSJH leaders and executives. Enables TA and HR leaders to tell the story of the value of TA and the hiring of talent through data and competitive intelligence.
- Works with HR staff and other customers to analyze and satisfy data requests through production of established intelligence or utilization of various tools and applications to develop new intelligence. Works with HR, Finance, Marketing, and TA vendors to analyze data using various systems, data sources and benchmarking research to develop new intelligence and insights to support TA.
- Ensures validity of data including identifying and reconciling discrepancies in intelligence from multiple reporting sources and/or systems and/or conducting period audits to improve data quality.
- Identifies, designs and documents process workflows, data models, system decisions, designs and procedures related to TA information systems and related functions.
- Creates new value and maintains credibility and strong relationships with TA stakeholders, including hiring managers, recruiting teams, and HR leaders.
- Proactively seeks out benchmarking and best practice sharing opportunities and implements industry best practices for accessing, analyzing and disseminating data.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience
- 7 years’ Experience in an HR, TA, Finance, Sales, Retail, Supply Chain, Technology or Marketing or other business environment working with data reporting, analytics and insights consultation
- 6 years technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques; Advanced analytical skills with the ability to assemble, organize, examine and present significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy. Experience developing outcome-based analyses used by leaders for strategic planning and decision making; Experience educating others on data analytical techniques and concepts.
- 5 years’ experience extracting and analyzing data using a variety of enterprise reporting tools and data sources (Examples: SQL, Tableau, Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE), Crystal Reports, ATS, CRM and Microsoft BI).
- 5 years’ experience creating presentations, presenting and communicating outcome-based analyses to senior leaders for strategic planning and decision making; Skilled at building credibility and effective relationships with a variety of stakeholder groups;
- 3 years’ experience leading projects to improve data and analytics solutions and outcomes. Preferably using an established project management methodology.
- Intermediate to advanced MS office – Outlook, Excel, PPT and Word
- Experience in an HR TA, marketing or healthcare environment and data. Knowledge of advanced data science and statistical analysis.