PRIMARY PURPOSE: To create comprehensive reporting and analysis of statistical data; to monitor data for processing and procedures issues; and to support performance initiative by providing technical support and training to colleagues.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compiles data; prepares and distributes reports; and analyzes results.
- Assists in efficient and effective program management; identifies poor work quality and cost effectiveness trends; and works with appropriate staff in analyzing and compiling data from technical reviews, as applicable.
- Provides training and coaching on processing and procedures issues.
- Provides analysis and reporting of trends.
- Ensures data integrity; develops and produces reports utilized in measuring data accuracy.
- May assist in the completion of appropriate client set-up and maintenance (parameter) forms.
- Extracts data and analyzes information based on plan and jurisdictional requirements.
- Gathers and prepares statistical data for reporting; makes recommendations to management for training needs.
- May analyze data for cause and effect ratios, return-to-work and accommodations trending, disability durations, injury by job type analysis, disability diagnosis trending, etc.
- Presents results to client and/or management.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
Education & Licensing
Baccalaureate degree with major in Computer Science, Finance or Economics from an accredited college or university preferred.
Six (6) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Three (3) years of query and report writing strongly preferred.
Skills & Knowledge
Thorough knowledge of query and report writing
Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
Analytical and interpretive skills
Strong organizational skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to work in a team environment
Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies.