We have an immediate position available for a Senior Data Analyst to support one of our banking clients on a 6-9 month project to work with the stress test runs for one of their portfolios. We are seeking someone with recent hands-on experience working on banking stress testing runs.
- Use a variety of technologies to mine stress test results.
- Develop tools to monitor and report on data, including data quality.
- Build data solutions to enable data consumers to access and explore the data easily.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that business needs have been captured and are reflected in the design and tools, including metrics and dashboards for data visualization.
- Ensure that design is in accordance with our client’s data quality framework and standards.
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to ensure that data is managed and accessed securely
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3-5+ years in data analysis (querying, analyzing, working with data languages and platforms)
- Strong preference for experience in financial services, particularly stress testing
- Experience using SAS, Python and SQL with a Teradata database.