We want to add a technically strong Senior Data Analyst to our team in Arlington, VA office who will work on the largest mortgage data platform software; be exposed to high end analytics; and will have direct client and business exposure.
- Support the development of processes to on-board new data sets to our data analytics platform RS Edge.
- Develop innovative analyses that deliver insight to our clients. Data analysis activities may include data cleansing and transformation, developing reports and forecasts, and bench marking results against competing data sets.
- Research and prototype the application of machine learning and other advanced analytic techniques to improve the process of data cleansing, transformation, and normalization.
- Interpret and communicate results of data analysis and model output to clients accurately and effectively.
- Strong academic record (3.3 GPA out of 4.0) from top university with degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Information Management Systems, Computer Science or any other field.
- 4-6 years of related work experience.
- Experience working with large data sets in mySQL or other databases.
- Experience with R or Python for data manipulation.
- Experience with data visualization software such as Qlik, Tableau, or PowerBI preferred, but not required.
- Ability to thrive on multiple projects/tasks at one time. Must be detail-oriented and enjoy aspects of research and finance analytics.