$100K — $150K *
Position: Senior Data Analyst/Engineer
JOB REF#: 951508
Duration: 12+ Months (On-going Contract)
Location: Plano, TX 75024 (REMOTE)
Rate: Open/Market Rate (W2 ONLY/H1 Transfer)
The Business Analytics (BA) team is a lean, cross-functional analytics team that serves ales & Marketing organizations. The Marketing Analytics team, a subset of Business Analytics, enables data-driven business decisions across advertising, marketing and digital domains across the customer journey, by delivering insights and analytics solutions that provide centralized access to data stitched together from disparate sources. The team is looking for a seasoned data engineer to help build and maintain our Marketing Analytics Platform (MAP).
· Working on data from different Social media and Digital Media – Google, Facebook, ad servers and Websites
· Build and maintain marketing analytics platform, to ensure back-end analytics platform and infrastructure is highly performing and flexible for use by front-end data analysts/developers
· Build and maintain customized scripts and ETL jobs to reports, dashboards, predictive models, and adhoc analysis
· Develop standardized and scalable solutions using various back-end, database, and data transformation tools and technologies (SQL, Alteryx, Spark, etc.)
· Deep expertise in writing SQL joins, stored procedures, scripts, functions, views, indexing and execution plans.
· Define data flow design and appropriate data models to support ad-hoc analytics needs and assist in interpretation of data
· Partner with marketing analyst and others to identify requirements, and transform data for digital analytics and reporting
· Monitor analytics platform and infrastructure performance, and escalate issues with front-end teams and IT as needed
· Ensure data accuracy and completeness across the data landscape
· Communicate project status, risks, dependencies and roadblocks for technical and business audiences
** Remote position, ideally would like someone local, but is open to non-local candidates who meet all the required skills **
· Must have experience with media analytics platforms such as Google Marketing Platform, Google Campaign Manager, Facebook and Adobe.
· Strong technical experience regarding data models, databases, data mining and querying techniques.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
· 5+ years of experience in SQL and ETL tools, using Alteryx (desired: SSIS and/or Informatica)
· 3+ years of experience in data analysis and reporting in digital marketing domain
· MUST be an expert at SQL and Alteryx
· Intermediate experience in Media or Digital Domain
· Strong communication is required and should be able to work with technical and non-technical teams. Team is fairly new so they are setting up processes.
· Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Computer Science or Statistics, with significant quantitative course work is required
Calance Consultant Benefits Offerings:
- EPO/PPO Medical Plan (Cigna)
- HMO/PPO Dental programs (Cigna)
- Vision - VSP (Vision Plan Summary)
- 401K VOYA Retirement vesting program
Valid through: 4/22/2021