Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors be more productive, informed, and connected. As a Data Analyst, you'll work within cross-functional delivery teams alongside other analysts, engineers, and product managers in discovering data insights to help improve healthcare.
Our team brings a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds and we like to think pragmatically in choosing the tools most appropriate for the job at hand.
- Leverage Doximity's extensive datasets to identify and classify behavioral patterns of medical professionals on our platform.
- Play a key role in creating both product and client-facing analytics.
- Inform data team strategy by working with the product leaders and managers. Actively participate in execution and some planning of organizational data team strategy.
- Collaborate with a team of product managers, analysts, and other developers to define and lead data projects from data ingestion to analysis to recommendations.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a data analyst.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical concepts, especially exploratory data analysis techniques, and probability theory. Some exposure to machine learning methods (regressors, classifiers, etc.).
- Advanced SQL skills to create and evaluate complex statements involving numerous tables and data relationships.
- Proficient in Python and well versed in object-oriented programming concepts and testing as it relates to data and Python.
- Proficient in distributed data processing concepts and execution (e.g., working with column stores, leveraging spark, etc.)
- Excellent visualization and storytelling skills to explain your results and solutions to the stakeholders, clearly and compellingly.
- Fast learner; curiosity about and passion for data.