Senior Data Analyst
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
The Cerner Population Health Services group and specifically the Healthe Business Analytics team is responsible for the creation of reports to support TPA (Third Party Administrators), Health Centers and Wellness. The team is composed of software engineers and data analysts. Reports vary in scope and complexity, but include work performed for employer, health plan, onsite health centers, hospital systems, and other healthcare clients.
The Healthe Business Analytics team creates several deliverables that assist clients and client owners in identifying areas of opportunity, what steps should be taken to address the areas of opportunity, what impact have we made and where should re-adjustments be made to promote further positive momentum. As the subject matter expert, the Senior Data Analyst will work with the client and client owners to analyze and define deliverables, create deliverables and validate deliverables. The Senior Data Analyst will also articulate and create new analytics solutions by leveraging technology to expedite deliverables to our clients.
Cerner Clinical Jobs and Careers
Data & Analytics
About Data & Analytics
Reduce the numbers of patients going to the hospital. Assist individuals to better manage chronic diseases like diabetes. And provide the tools patients and caregivers need to achieve optimal results as part of the team in Population Health Management at Cerner.
About Population Health
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 year of operational, clinical, financial or health care metrics work experience
- At least 1 year of experience working with claims
- At least 1 year of experience with SQL suite, Vertica and SQuirreL
- Willing to travel up to 20% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform otherresponsibilities as assigned
- Must live in or near the Kansas City area