As a Senior Data Analyst you will analyze, prepare, and process data sets to be consumed for direct insights, statistical modeling or other analytical exploration for internal and external clients. You will consult on data and modelling impacts, guiding clients through interdependencies and analysis decision impacts as well as transform data as appropriate for specific team functions or processes.
You will assist consultants with data analysis to identify and quantify realized value and opportunities for clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and analyzing relevant data and synthesizing both quantitative and qualitative results. Various programming languages, statistical software, visualization tools, and client environments will be used. This requires the ability to learn independently and apply new skills quickly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Health Care or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of operational, clinical, financial or health care metrics work experience
- At least 1 year of Health Care Information Technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience
- Ability to travel up to 60% as needed
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Kansas City, Missouri area