- Support data analytics activities aligned with the internal audit function's mission and objectives.
- Help develop and execute continuous audit programs that provide more efficient and complete assurance coverage and/or insight across available transactional data.
- Ensure data analytics and risk-based sampling are incorporated effectively within internal audits.
- Extract meaning from and interpret data through both tools and methods.
- Conduct ad hoc reviews and investigations for internal audit or other management.
- Provide ongoing training and knowledge sharing with staff auditors to enhance their data querying and analytical abilities.
- Experience with data analysis audit tools such as IDEA, ACL, etc.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing schedules and work assignments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and Access.
- Familiarity with basic coding used in data analysis software.
- Data forensics and/or data analytics experience at a public accounting firm or large global corporation.
- Extensive knowledge of SAP R/3 and table design.
- Relevant professional certification such as CPA, CFE, CIA, CISA, CAP, etc.
- Sound understanding of processes, risks, and controls.
- Internal audit experience.
- Project management.
- Problem solving and critical thinking.
- Financial analysis and business aptitude.
Required Years of Experience
- 3+ years of related professional experience in data analytics, statistical analysis, or data science