What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is looking for a senior level Data Analyst to support the SEA 10 Corporate Operations and Total Force Directorate. You will serve as the Senior/SME level data analyst for the SEA 10 Workforce Analytics group and all requirements/projects that they develop and support. You will be a key contributor on a dynamic, data-oriented team assisting NAVSEA with the transition to data driven decision making. Together you will develop new metrics and visualizations to put critical data at the fingertips of key decision makers. This position is located in Washington, D.C..
More About the Role:
- Provides support to the SEA 10 Corporate Operations and Total Force Directorate with ongoing data analysis, modeling and forecasting support and briefings pertaining to the organization's workforce and the health of the organization.
- Provides analysis and understanding of workforce data.
- Develops products by implementing the defined analytics and modeling methodology.
- Collects reporting requirements, conduct operations research studies, and aggregates and synthesizes data from authoritative systems into metrics and analytics.
- Designs models, tools for workforce planning, and forecasts to facilitate recruitment, development, and retention of workforce excellence.
- Analyzes NAVSEA workforce demographics, attrition trends, etc through the development of sophisticated metrics.
- Organizes and builds suitable data models, prepare briefings for senior leadership, and perform extensive data validation.
- Uses data analytics to provide actionable, timely and accurate reporting to improve service delivery, infrastructure management, and conduct proactive problem and incident management.
- Leverages the various reporting and presentation tools to provide analysis and recommendations.
- Acquires data from primary or secondary data sources.
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Works with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Gathers requirements, designs algorithms, and develops solutions to complex statistical problems and analysis.
- Documents all requirements, development activities, tacit and implicit knowledge as a resource for users and the 10A team.
- As required, will lead small teams of analysts to complete large research projects, develop a brief or report, and present findings to leadership.
- This position also provides direct oversight of 2-3 other analysts/developers.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have an active SECRET security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related majors.
- 12+ years of professional and relevant experience.
- Expert knowledge in SQL and Excel.
- Master in ability to use Excel various statistical functionality such as v-Lookup, h-Lookup, pivot tables, and quick charting.
- Master in ability to analyze complex data with broad parameters and draw insightful conclusions.
- Master in statistical analysis techniques.
- Master in ability to develop presentations and reports on analysis conclusions for consumption by leadership and line workers.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical modeling and simulation techniques.
- Strong ability to multi-task and organize work and schedules.
- Strong ability to communicate thoroughly and regularly with customers, supervisors, and peers.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience with statistical tools to analyze data sets such as R Studio, SAS, Cognos Analytics, and/or other related tools.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with Tableau
- Human Resource/Capital related experience preferred
- Agile software development preferred
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.