Sr Data Analyst (EUM Management Analyst will:
- Conduct a review of all End Use Monitoring records and develop a system for recording data as a result of the review.
- Conduct an in-depth review of documentation and produce concrete deliverables
- Audit all receiving/transfer documents
- Develop a naming and numbering system for easy retrieval of all official EUM documentation
- Organized data on the INL shared drive in an efficient and effective manner
- Confirm site locations of all defense articles
- Use discretion and judgment in handling sensitive data
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in one of the following areas: Business Administration, Accounting, or Project Management, or related field, and five (5) years' professional work experience, of which three (3) years shall be directly related to performing functions in administration and/or auditing of large programs and ensuring compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
A minimum of ten (10) years' professional work experience, of which three (3) years shall be directly related to performing functions in data analysis, administration and/or auditing of large programs and ensuring compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Data Analysis/Administration background with expertise inspecting and auditing large amounts of data from a variety of data sources.
- Experience developing and proofreading written reports.
- Current driver’s license.
- Proven ability to build and maintain key relationships in a culturally diverse environment and negotiate the resolution of conflicting views to enable the implementation of policies and programs.
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office Excel skills to include demonstrated experience in performing horizontal and vertical look-ups, pivot charts, and pivot tables.
- Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) Level 3/3- Professional working language proficiency in Spanish.
Preferred qualifications for this position are:
- Experience auditing property accountability.
- Overseas experience.