Requisition ID :
Posting Date :
Technology Applications Group
Job Family :
Hamilton, NJ US
As the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) leads digital transformations for clients by modernizing and integrating their mainstream IT, and by deploying digital solutions at scale to produce better business outcomes. The company's technology independence, global talent, and extensive partner network enable 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries to thrive on change. DXC is a recognized leader in corporate responsibility.
Senior Cypress developer is a member of the New Jersey Medicaid Decision Support System team. In this role, the person will assist with release upgrades, analysis, development and testing of letters and reports added or updated to our document manager system.
• Conduct research and analysis for all new releases and upgrades, making recommendations as appropriate.
• Plan and execute patches, minor and major release upgrades for Cypress and Eloquence products.
• Troubleshoot issues, defects, with ability to analyze data and to present analysis in a usable format by business users.
• Create pre-processors to handle more complex report indexing in the GAWK programming language.
• Create CPF programs to update internal cypress setting.
• Responsible for project creation and duplication across all project stages.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date project documentation.
• Hands on experience in Cypress, Eloquence, GAWK and CPF programming.
• At least 5 years of experience in requirements analysis, development and maintenance with these technologies.
• Experience working with the full life cycle development process, which includes analysis, design, development and testing.
• Knowledge of relational database required. SQL Server preferred.
• UNIX knowledge a plus.
• Health knowledge a plus.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Good Communication skills required.
• Experience in handling client calls and support calls.
• Strong technical and non-technical problem solving skills.
• .NET experiences a plus.
• Windows experience a plus.
• RMOD experiences a plus.
• Able to work off-hours occasionally.