Radiance Technologies is an employee-owned company with benefits that are unmatched by most companies in the Huntsville area. Employee ownership, generous 401K and profit sharing, health/dental/life/vision insurance benefits, interesting assignments, educational reimbursement, competitive salaries, and a pleasant work environment combined to make Radiance Technologies a great place to work and succeed.
The position of the Cyber Security Engineer requires a candidate who can lead and execute the Cyberspace Management Office (CMO) supporting the Missile Defense Agency (MDA).
- Conduct risk assessments and provide technical recommendations for secure implementation and compliance in accordance with government regulations and information assurance/cybersecurity guidelines
- Analyze cyber security requirements
- Ensure STIG compliance on Windows and Linux systems
- Perform system audits and implement secure administration functions
- Conduct continuous monitoring of the system security
- Work closely with team to provide analysis, evaluations, and recommendations based on design to promote an economical, efficient, and effective security program
- Work closely with systems engineering through development and testing activities to ensure a thorough understanding of the security posture
- Evaluate the architecture and provide guidance on secure hardware and software configurations
- Provide cyber security expertise for engineering, configuration control, and senior leaders pertaining to secure network operations
- Ensure systems adhere to RMF policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Workforce System Architect and Engineering (IASAE) Level III certification.
- In-depth knowledge of the RMF process
- Familiarity with NIST security controlsSupply Chain Risk Management
- DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Workforce Level III certification
- Active secret clearance
- 20+ years of IT experience, with 15 years of dedicated IASAE experience
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
US Citizenship Required
Ability to obtain a Security Clearance