As part of the application process, you are required to create a candidate account to log back in and view your application(s). Check your email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
The Senior Cyber Security Engineer is responsible for day-to-day information security operations and assigned projects. Major functions include information security monitoring and risk management, PCI DSS self-assessment, Internet defense, vulnerability assessment and remediation, Information Technology operations oversight and security metrics.
- Applies a deep understanding of the information security, cybersecurity, and operational characteristics of a variety of computer platforms, networks, software applications, and operating systems.
- Provides technical direction and guidance to Information Technology and the business to align with regulatory and security requirements.
- Integrates comprehensive metrics into the security posture of the organization, identifies areas of weakness and vulnerability and recommends changes to meet security standards.
- Applies working knowledge and application of relevant competency models in work activities.
- Work includes the following:
- Secure OS, workstations, data management, web technology, and protocols.
- Secure wireless networking and mobile computing.
- Attack sensing and warning.
- Intrusion detection and eventinvestigation and response.
- Host and networksecurityauditing.
- Computer and networkforensics.
- Cyber Situation and awareness.
- Penetration testing and exploit analysis.
- Insider threat analysis.
- Cryptography theory and protocols.
- Cryptographic hardware, software and application.
- Performs all other job related duties as requested.
- At least 4 years of experience in an information security role, where the majority of duties included the engineering, threat and vulnerability management, and oversight of information security systems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience
- Previous experience in a security role with strong working knowledge and understanding of information security, frameworks, incident management, operations and application security best practices.
- Previous experience managing prevention, detection and verification security programs.
- Previous project management experience for mid-sized projects.
- Have or able to obtain a Valid Gaming Registration.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Previous Microsoft environment experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.