Epsilon C5I , focused on software development and systems engineering for intelligence and combat systems is seeking Senior Cyber Security Engineer for with 6+years’ experience for work in San Diego, CA. Our engineering efforts are to support a DoD project associated with Software Defined Radios and Specific Emitter Identification. This individual should be highly motivated and interested in embedding Signal Processing. If you have a passion for excellence in engineering and enjoy working on challenging projects in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, then this role is for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, designs, integrates, and tests Manage security implementation on software, network, and hardware products to power a cutting-edge Software Defined Radio application
- Manages DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) efforts and Information Assurance processes.
- Facilitates the development of documentation in support of DoD RMF accreditations, perform vulnerability management activities, and oversee the creation and submission of DoD (RMF) packages.
- Provides technical engineering services for the support of integrated systems and solutions, and utilizing tools and processes to monitor and report status of information systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security or 10 years’ practical experience
- At least six (6+) years of practical experience in Navy Cyber Security or Engineering
- Must have an active DoD TS/SCI clearance
- Must hold an active Security+ and Linux+ certifications.
- Experience with Information Assurance tools such as DISA Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and may be required to hold an Interim Security Control Assessor qualification.
- Experience implementing Risk Management processes, specifically related to Cyber Security.
- Experience in planning, organizing, completing and presenting assessments of National Security/IA-related concepts, analyses, studies and procedures.
- Thorough understanding of DoD Computer Network Defense policy and requirements, and have cursory familiarity with CND tools and processes (e.g. network scanners; vulnerability mitigation; remediation; risk management).
- Familiarity with embedded Linux environment
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a small team environment and be proactive
- Strong analytical/problem solving capability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project).
- Pursuant to the various government contractual requirements, all applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
- Experience with US Navy Electronic Warfare or Signals intelligence Systems
- Regular communication (hearing/speaking).
- Noise conditions range from very quiet to very noisy.
- Prolonged use of computer (typing/keyboarding).
- Frequently required to sit for long periods of time, stand, and walk.
- Ability to travel by car, air or other means of transportation, if required.
Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries are proud to be Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans.