Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
The Senior Cyber Security Analyst must fulfill a variety of cybersecurity functions, to include: Enterprise Oversight, Information Assurance, and Assessment and Authorization of DoD systems that process and store information from controlled unclassified (CUI) up to Top Secret, including SAP and SCI caveats/compartments.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of Information Systems’ (IS), data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non‐repudiation.
- Implement and monitor security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
- Develop and execute Government approved security policies, plans, and procedures; design and implement data network security measures.
- Perform social engineering tests and analyze technical security weaknesses.
- Research and maintain proficiency tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and encryption.
- Develop tools, techniques, training, and countermeasures for computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and encryption.
- The Senior Cybersecurity position requires:
A Bachelor’s degree in a related field with at least 12 years of relevant experience.... OR
A Master’s degree in a related field with at least 8 years relevant experience
TS clearance with SCI eligibility
Some travel is required for this position.
Requisition ID 2017-38206