Business Group Highlights Defense
The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions. Responsibilities
Perspecta has an immediate need for a Senior Cyber Operations Analyst
for our Fort Shafter, Hawaii
In this role the contractor will be responsible for the following:
- Oversight and accountability of day-to-day security operations of cybersecurity tasks.
- Develop and maintain compliant security architecture by implementing current policies, procedures, and standards to provide a layered approach to cybersecurity.
- Evaluate policies against applicable standards for regulatory compliance.
- Physical, personnel, facility, information systems, through policies and controls IAW Army Regulations, Department of Defense (DoD) Directives and Instructions.
- Manage information security risks and report findings to the Government.
- Work with system owners to maintain current Authorities to Operate in a manner compliant with Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidance.
- Attend technical meetings as requested by the Govt. Cybersecurity Program Manager providing comment and recommendations were required.
- Assist in the review and drafting of policy, SOPs and directives as required.
- Ensure appropriate Secure Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIG) are maintained through monthly POAM review.
- Review Plans of Action & Milestones (POA&M) for currency and mitigations to identified vulnerabilities.
- Provide recommendations on Cybersecurity perspectives for proposed changes, initiatives, and projects.
- Review change requests, system connection requests, and requests for exception to policy to DODIN-AP networks. Determine associated risk and draft Memorandums for Record for all requests with recommendation to the Authorizing Official via CSPMO review.
- Validate assets are in compliance with Army Gold Master configuration, DISA STIG compliant, and meet all requirements of the Change Request process prior to recommending connection to the DODIN-AP network.
- Review all change requests for completeness, accuracy, and residual risk prior to providing approval Memorandum for Request to the Cybersecurity SME.
- Ensure the Network Enterprise Centers and USARPAC controlled assets comply with eMASS and AO direction for all connections to the DODIN-AP NIPR and SIPR in support of their Authority to Connect (ATC) and Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Provide support to the CCRI assessment team during scheduled and unscheduled inspections.
- As a command team member for the Site Assist Visit (pre-CCRI inspection), ensure Network Enterprise Command's (NECs) and Regional Cyber Center (RCCs) are in compliance with all applicable CCRI requirements (e.g. Technical, CND Directives, Contributing Factors, etc.). Report status, findings, and results.
- Assist with the planning, execution, and documentation of CCRI finding remediation activities.
- Provide support to the Organizational Inspection Program (OIP) prior to, during and following all OIP inspections.
- Evaluate Command personnel during all OIP inspections. Document all findings; teach and train personnel on how to correct findings and provide recommendations to preclude recurrence of findings.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Technology Management, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or the equivalent.
- 8+ years of experience in exploiting vulnerabilities in complex networks
- 8+ years of experience with network reconnaissance and open source intelligence (OSINT) gathering
- 8+ years of experience with industry standards to include OWASP, NIST, and IEEE. - 8+ years of experience with wireless penetration testing
- 8+ years of experience with network security to include; firewall, router, and switch security
- 5+ years of experience with DOD RMF
- Active DODI 8570.01M IAM III certification (CISSP, CISM, or GSLC)
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a team
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with team lead to prioritize tasks
- Well-rounded working knowledge of IT concepts and best practices
- Experience in presenting to Senior Leadership
- Experience in exercise development/operations
For Colorado Residents
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires employers in the state of Colorado to disclose the following information. If the position applied to is not located in Colorado, the following information may not apply.Salary Minimum: $78,416.00 Salary Maximum:$167,627.20 The base salary range above represents the low and high end of the Perspecta salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Perspecta's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Perspecta provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO). About Perspecta
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).