- Provide engineering, installation, configuration and integration of Forcepoint commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) cyber products
- Provide on site troubleshooting, and on-site support to customers including version upgrades.
- Provide on the job training to the customer as needed.
- Prepare technical documentation to include as-built design, requirements, and Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide technical briefings to customer leadership and Forcepoint corporate leadership as required
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- 4+ years with demonstrated experience in cyber security to include practices/methodologies, associated technologies, application design and development and/or experience in an operational environment.
- Basic to Intermediate network administration knowledge (TCP/IP, firewalls, routers, etc.)
- Basic to Intermediate Linux/Unix administration knowledge
- Basic to Intermediate Windows administration knowledge
- Basic to Intermediate understanding of security design and architecture, Active Directory/LDAP, and computer virtualization
- Must be able to coordinate collaboratively with customers and across multiple internal departments
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving installation and/or application errors
- Experience with supporting/addressing customer training objectives
- Must be able to work and collaborate remotely with management and team members
- Desired Experience: Security COTS product integration (e. g. firewall, web gateways, Data Loss Prevention)
- Prefer BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security or equivalent work experience
- Must be a US Citizen in possession or ability to obtain a valid U.S. Passport
- Technical certifications preferred
- Must have active TS\SCI with Full Scope/Lifestyle polygraph security clearance.