The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
The primary role will be supporting the Space System Cyber Center of Excellence Architecture Analytics and Intelligence organization providing cyber security consulting across multiple programs. The successful Cyber Security Engineer will be assisting programs with secure architecture design and resiliency as well as participating in the development of proposals to build cyber resiliency into solutions. The candidate may also perform Cyber Resiliency evaluations (CRE's). This can include cyber table tops and penetration testing. The Network Security Engineer will be expected to develop thorough reports on findings with mitigation steps to fix difficult problems.
- Significant Experience performing incident response and attack reconstruction.
- Network, Memory and Disk Forensics
- Malware Analysis
- Vulnerability Assessments
- SEIM and log Aggregation implementations using technologies such as Splunk
- Intrusion Detection with Snort, Yara or similar technologies
- Development and Scripting in Python
- SME in Unix/Linux
- Conduct a wide variety of penetration testing activities including network penetration testing, web application penetration testing, wireless penetration testing and some user awareness (social engineering) testing
- Hardware reverse engineering and tamper/anti-tamper testing
- Space Ground and vehicle architectures is a plus
- Broad background in information security tools, concepts and issues across a broad range of technologies including Network and Software Security, Network Penetration Testing, Web Application Penetration testing by related work experience
- Proficient with a variety of penetration testing tools and methodologies
- Reverse Engineering Malware
- Secure Software Design and Architecture
- Expertise in Software and Application Security Concepts with the ability to conduct code reviews is a plus.
- Software Development in C, C++
- Reverse Engineering in IDA Pro, OllyDbg and Assembly Language Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: Yes
Career Area: Information Security/Information Assurance
Clearance Level: TS/SCI w/Poly
Virtual Location: yes
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2
Job ID: 461409BR
Date posted: Nov. 13, 2018