Olo is seeking a customer support enthusiast to join the Customer Support Team as a Senior Customer Support Onboarding Team Lead. The Customer Support Team plays a crucial role within Olo’s Customer Success Team by providing the first level of support for our customers and their franchisees. A successful Senior Customer Support Onboarding Team Lead will oversee the onboarding team, who are responsible for processing forms & reviewing requirements to enable a new store opening, new product offering, or transfer a change in ownership. This Senior Team Lead will focus on strategy & success of the onboarding team. This includes but is not limited to acting as a resource with requests & projects, implementing & overseeing QA, and managing at least 5 direct reports. The Senior Onboarding Team Lead is responsible for escalations within this team. Someone in this role will also review the current process and advise on ways to improve upon and scale operations.
You can work at Olo’s headquarters on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center or remotely from anywhere in the U.S. In fact, more than half of our team is remote!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Oversee and support the onboarding team responsible for day-to-day support related to the deployment phase of our product
- Work closely with the Customer Support Senior Leadership to consider operational improvement with existing workflows
- Provide weekly reporting to the VP of Customer Support
- Recruit, hire & assist with onboarding of new Onboarding Support Specialists
- Review incoming projects and delegate to the onboarding team based on availability & experience
- Maintain SLA & CSAT goals for the Customer Support Team. Address individuals and/or the team if feedback will address gaps in these goals
- Provide feedback on internal processes and implement best practices in an effort to continually improve the customer experience and overall customer support flow.
- Identify areas where documentation or training is lacking and take initiative to resolve gaps
- Build schedule for 7 days a week coverage
- Use data to determine scheduling and hiring needs
- Support customer accounts to maintain favorable, long-term relationships
- Address escalations from internal team members, corporate customers, or individual owner/operators
What We’ll Expect From You
- At least 5 years experience leading or managing a support team
- Passion for solving customers’ problems; ability to solve problems by utilizing available tools/resources.
- Avid interest in the restaurant industry.
- Ability to work independently when needed, as well as collaborate across multiple teams.
- Embodies teamwork, open communication, excellence in service, integrity, and accountability.
- Top-notch communication, writing, and presentation skills, and the ability to educate internal teams and customers on best practices
- Able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Able to work with detailed procedures and program guidelines.
- Self-motivated quick Learner.
- Great attention to detail.
- Legally able to work in the United States.