Appian, a recognized leader in low code automation, provides a new way to make applications enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate and transform their business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies and data in a single workflow to maximize their resources and improve business results.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager of Customer Success to own the marketing strategies and programs that engage, educate and inspire our customers to use Appian and Appian services to their fullest in order to ensure customers get great value from our technology. The more our customers adhere to best practices and understand how to optimize Appian, the greater their business value. We are looking for a senior marketer with experience driving business for customer success services and nurturing the customer journey.
- Define and lead go-to-market and launch efforts for Appian Customer Success services in collaboration with Customer Success, marketing, sales, and partner teams.
- Enable sales and customer success to position, sell, and leverage service offerings.
- Develop positioning statements, messaging, and customer benefits for Appian services.
- Position Appian’s portfolio of services in a clear and compelling way.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our education services and success tools and how best to communicate and position them for our customers.
- Build compelling content and assets (datasheets, web pages, presentations, and marketing collateral) aimed at landing new customers of Appian services.
- Work jointly with the demand generation team to effectively place Appian service offerings into the right campaigns for net new and expansion accounts
- Own customer lifecycle communications from onboarding to adoption and retention nurtures.
- Engagement of customer developer community through education and building ‘community pride’.
- Drive internal alignment with product and industry marketing teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in B2B customer marketing.
- Proven ability to drive results in a fast-moving team in a rapidly growing company.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- This role requires a high degree of collaboration with other teams to plan and execute against shared goals.