$150K — $200K *
Workday Strategic Sourcing, is a leading provider in cloud-based strategic sourcing solutions that help organizations source faster and achieve better business outcomes. Workday Strategic Sourcing has a direct impact on Workday’s ability to deliver a comprehensive source-to-pay strategic sourcing offering, elevating the office of procurement in strategic importance and transforming the procurement function.
Workday Strategic Sourcing is looking for a highly motivated individual to join its Customer Success team to help clients achieve their goals with the Workday Strategic Sourcing product. Senior Customer Success Managers oversee our Strategic customers throughout their lifecycle, including supporting their initial deployment & onboarding presenting Workday Strategic Sourcing to customer users for expansion and training, and strategizing with decision makers and champions to determine how Workday Strategic Sourcing can drive optimum value for their team. You will be a trusted advisor to Workday Strategic Sourcing’s largest customers, discovering their business needs and pains, and coaching them on how to resolve those within the Strategic Sourcing platform.
You will work closely with other departments internally, working to identify areas where existing customers could expand and discovering new uses for Workday Strategic Sourcing within the enterprise. Candidates must be self-motivated individuals who love working with a passionate/competitive team, solving problems for customers, mastering product knowledge, and continually improving company processes and culture. You must have previous experience managing large enterprise tier accounts and working directly with large enterprise customers, an ability to thrive in unknown territory, and a desire to contribute on a strategic level.
What You'll Accomplish:
• Work with Large Enterprise (Strategic) customers to build a success plan that maximizes how Workday Strategic Sourcing will address their challenges in current and future states
• Identify and measure metrics for success, reporting on progress and identifying account roadblocks during regular business reviews
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Meet with customers in person, discovering and understanding their needs and driving adoption through best practices
• Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on delighting the customer and maintaining loyalty over time
• Work closely with Sales and Product to capture and assess business needs, matching them to new and future solutions
• Curate custom content for onboarding and training as needed
•8+ years of directly related experience as a CSM or Account Manager
• Experience managing and supporting deployment of large enterprise customers
• Comfortable with managing multiple expectations across team members and customers
• Strong organizational skills and project management skills
• Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
• Experience building trust across an enterprise, maintaining strong rapport and long-term relationships
• Self-motivated, proactive team player with a creative and innovative problem solving style
• Undergraduate Degree or equivalent work experience
Valid through: 3/18/2021
$150K — $200K
20 days ago