MobileIron is on the cutting edge of the mobile revolution. Today, mobile devices are more widespread and used than PCs ever were. Companies are now struggling to keep those devices secure and able when accessing company information, and are turning to Enterprise Mobility Management software to assist. MobileIron is the #1 company in the space. We were recently voted one of the best places to work by Glassdoor and ranked #1 by Deloitte as the fastest growing tech company in the past 5 years.
We are looking for people that can help us build the next chapter of MobileIron which means helping us scale to meet the needs of our rapidly growing customer base.
What you’ll be doing…
Managing/developing relationships with a select group of MobileIron’s most strategic customers
- Through engagement with customers, and between customers and key MobileIron stakeholders you will drive enhanced customer relationships, success across customer strategic initiatives and facilitate renewal, upsell and expand opportunities for the sales team
- You’ll establish a trusted advisor status through reactive and proactive engagement around product and market initiatives.
- You’ll work closely with Support to help manage and improve support and critical escalation processes.
Understand and Define Customer Mobility Needs
- Understand the technical and business requirements of customer’s mobility initiatives and how MobileIron can address these requirements
- Identify gaps in MobileIron’s current product offerings and identify strategic and tactical solutions to help drive additional business
- Work with customers to define their short and long term Mobile IT initiatives and objectives
Program Management and Oversight
- Serve as the primary contact for program owners and executive sponsors
- Oversee escalations and drive resolution on partner-related program issues
- When required, initiate MobileIron’s escalation processes and procedures
- Be the voice of customers within MobileIron
Who you are...
We expect you to have the following traits and skills which are critical to the success of this role.
- Understanding of MobileIron product capabilities and related mobiletechnologies
- Understanding of typical enterprise IT integration (Microsoft Exchange, LDAP, ActiveSync, Firewall, etc.) a plus
- Understanding Mobile concepts such as iOS, MDM, Android etc. a plus
- Experience with Smartphone concepts and capabilities a plus
- Experience in client server and cloud architectures
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and properly manage expectations
What you’ve done…
- You have demonstrated success for a minimum of 5 years in Customer Success Management across several different verticals and complex deployments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (presentation, verbal, and written)
- You have been in positions of leadership and influence, both helping guide people as well as working with designing, implementing and managing process.
- You have worked in a fast-paced environment and have had to respond to changing market conditions on an on-going basis.
- Demonstrable self-motivation and good business acumen
- Experience of technical business development in the software/business solutions sphere for emerging technologies and the market or similar markets to your product(s)
- Proven experience working in a newly developing, fast paced, market
- You have achieved at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent