This role is located in Bentonville, AR. Relocation assistance is available.
You will play a lead role on the Customer Support Team for the company's newly created Global Account Manager organization. Together with Marketing, you will be assigned one of the company's key accounts for which you will be responsible for driving adoption, engagement, and customer advocacy.
You will act as a trusted advisor to one our largest and most strategic customers, ultimately responsible for ensuring their success. You will align at the stakeholder level, building and maintaining strong relationships. You will be responsible for helping this customer achieve business value and ROI from their investment with the company. The end result is increased value, retention, customer satisfaction, and ultimately share expansion within the account.
· Customer Onboarding: guiding customers through our onboarding framework with the primary goal of ROI achievement on our products. This may include business analysis, product training, change management planning, etc.
· Account Escalations: manage responses to any critical issues, red flags, or declining product adoption. Develop plans and execute remediation to return customers to value achievement.
· Customer Health: monitor customer engagement/usage through predefined metrics. Identify low usage and their causes. Develop and execute plans that return them to a high utilization levels.
· Customer Advocacy: ensure customers achieve the highest level of value from our products through your engagement and relationships with the customer. Convert that value into advocacy in the form of NPS score, referrals, etc.
• Build and nurture relationships across accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating the account deeper
• Work collaboratively with the account team and company Leadership Team to effectively network within accounts in order to help customers achieve their objectives
• Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success
• Develop an understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map the company's solutions and associated business benefits to address their needs.
• Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS)
• 8+ years of customer success management experience or related role
• Must be located or willing to relocate to Bentonville, AR
• Strong project management and program management skills
• Deep understanding of internal HON systems
• Prior experience in consultative selling, technical sales (e.g. system architect roles), and/or customer service/sales support are also highly valued