As part of the Customer Success team, you will be responsible for our customer’s post-sale experience and long-term success. You’ll work hand in hand with customers focusing on their adoption of the Lacework platform and value realized. You’ll manage relationships for your portfolio of accounts with a focus on providing a great customer experience which leads to high rates of renewal and expansion. As an early member of the team, you’ll also have the opportunity to advance and shape our post-sale customer journey, and evolve the resources and tools we use to drive successful outcomes for our customers.
- Ensure our customer’s investment in Lacework is money well spent.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Lacework platform, cloud environments, security best practices and the DevOps world in which our customers operate.
- Help customers in the moment
- Own the ongoing customer engagement to ensure optimal usage.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the business challenges facing your customers and how Lacework solves those challenges
- Proactively identify hurdles that prevent our customer’s from achieving stated business goals
- Work with experts within Customer Success, Technical Support, Product Management and Engineering to solve customer issues
- Partner with our customer champion and Lacework sales team to drive product adoption, retention, and expansion
- Lead the renewal motion with customers and leverage a team of Lacework resources for assistance
- Understand customer and partner procurement process
- Identify risks to renewals with our clients on an ongoing basis and collaborate with internal teams to reduce risk
- Monitor and drive key performance metrics such as Adoption, Value Realization, Consumption, Customer Engagement & Satisfaction, Renewal and Expansion rates.
- Minimum 7 years work experience in technical account management, product and adoption focused customer success, within the security and/or cloud computing domains.
- Hands on experience with software solutions in the application, cloud and security domains
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for customers
- Strong project management skills, ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment
- Handling customer escalations, managing customer expectations, and driving successful resolutions
- Experience with contract development, negotiation and execution