- You’ll own successful adoption of our products with some of our largest and most complex customers via virtual and onsite meetings and Kyruus Business Reviews.
- You'll be an expert in our customer’s data, monitor customer usage and performance metrics, and provide recommendations on actions the customer can take to better utilize Kyruus solutions to achieve their desired business goals.
- You’ll partner with customers across the board as customer business needs evolve throughout the customer lifecycle.
- You’ll look for continuous improvement opportunities for clients.
- You’ll collaborate internally with colleagues across the organization to find ways to optimize Kyruus solutions for our clients.
- You’ll meet with clients to develop campaigns that allow our product to become even more successful.
- You’ll report to the Director, Customer Success in the Customer Success Department within the Delivery division.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 7+ years of experience in customer success and/or healthcare IT project management experience to:
- Monitor customer health and leverage insight into Kyruus Analytics to further address opportunities for customers to better leverage the Kyruus product solutions.
- Leverage data to build a compelling story to drive change that will support the customer to achieve value and accomplish their goals.
- Be involved in critical conversations to educate around the customer workflows and decision-making process around business rules.
- Coordinate resources and execution of business efforts both internally and externally with our Customers.
- Be an advocate for our customers internally, raising their profile and bringing the customers and their patients to the center of what we do.
Empowerment: How You'll Know You're Succeeding
- You’re a trusted and influential advisor to our customers and provide consultation around leveraging our products to improve outcomes for the people and communities they serve. You’re creating value for the customer, with an eye to expansion and retention.
- You are proficient with, or willing to rapidly learn, customer success tools - Salesforce, Jira, Confluence, BI, Excel, Powerpoint.
- You have a passion for analytics and can use data to drive effective and positive behavioral change within the customer base.
- You balance customer advocacy with being a champion of Kyruus.
- Where You'll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Senior Customer Success Manager role can move in a more linear career path and step into the Manager, Customer Success role. From there, Kyruuvians can become Director, Customer Success.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.