This role is responsible for managing a defined portfolio of our Enterprise contact center customers with a focus on developing booking renewal strategy, customer retention and growth, value realization, user adoption, and satisfaction. In this role, you will be a “consultant” and trusted advisor to the customer. The Empirix Senior Manager Customer Success is the ultimate champion for Empirix Enterprise customers. You will be responsible for driving account activities, owning the customer’s success and responsible for ensuring that their needs at every interaction are championed within Empirix.
- Prefer BA or BS degree in Sales, Management, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of relevant Customer Success experience or equivalent history of driving renewals, increasing retention, adoption and customer satisfaction. Ideally combined with a background in post-sales and sales experience – Required
- Business skills, financial acumen, and tech savvy
- Skilled at building relationships with key decision makers within an account
- Proven track record of meeting and overachieving renewals targets / Demonstrable track record driving renewal, expansion, CSAT, and adoption.
- Proficient communication, verbal and written, with customer facing experience and confidence in presenting both technical solutions and business impact.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), Salesforce CRM and Customer Success tools
- Experience with growing a customer success program to the next levels
- Familiarity with contact center and unified communications technologies
- Friendly & upbeat
- Motivated, goal oriented and energetic
- Able to adapt to a dynamic, constantly evolving, fluid start-up environment; embraces change
- Self-management, an independent self-starter with great time management skills. Handles deadline pressures well
- Flexible and agile; ability to team and support and see the corporate big picture.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and influencers within assigned Enterprise customer accounts
- Contribute to enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of the Empirix Customer Success program through technology and processes
- Develop renewal plan to retain and grow Empirix’s customer base, with minimal customer churn
- Drive new bookings in accounts through cross sell and upsell
- Negotiate and finalize renewals by interacting with decision makers, end users and legal team on customer side
- Educate and effectively communicate the value of Empirix solutions to decision-makers prospective accounts.
- Act as a trusted advisor and advocate internally by working cross-functionally to deliver on customer’s needs
- Must be accountable for the successful outcome of the customer experience including onboarding/implementation, renewals, up-sells, and account management partnering with internal teams (e.g. Professional Services, Customer Support, Engineering, Product Management, Legal, Order Management)
- Ability to travel with enough necessity to achieve goals. Estimated travel is 20%. Travel may be more or less and based on customer and business need