Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, EagleView is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7; social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a ?Best Place to Work? for more than five years running.
EagleView is looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) based in the Greater Chicago Area. The CSM provides the client with white glove service while working to gain insight, strategize and improve efficiencies within complex workflows. The ideal candidate will exhibit trust, candor and credibility to enable them to advocate and act as a trusted advisor for their customers. Partnering with the VP of Sales, the CSM will determine client road maps to focus on identifying and establishing opportunities and delivering solutions in a meaningful and tactful way. If you are driven to win, extremely organized and a big picture thinker; pleaseapply below!
- Engage customers through planned discussions, recurring updates, requests and projects
- Manage internal follow up by interfacing with multiple internal departments
- Partner withsales to determine strategy, alignment and workflow optimization
- Fulfill customer needs by completing all requests, projects, demos, follow up, and meeting preparation
- Manage pilot programs through scheduling, facilitating and implementation
- Build relationships with customers through in person meetings. Travelrequired primarily in the Greater Chicago Area
- Increase revenue through high CSAT scores
- Complete monthly reporting
- Document all activity in Salesforce.com
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Senior Customer Success Manager with 5+ years?experience directly managing enterprise accounts
- Knowledge and experience with the enterprise selling process
- Experience integrating new product lines into customer workflow
- Experience working in the insurance industry highly preferred
- Documented experience understanding and influencing complex political environments inside of enterprise organizations
- Travel up to 30%
EagleView? offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.