Overall Job Summary
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will cultivate relationships with the CipherHealth customer base, ensuring that they achieve maximum value from the CipherHealth product suite. You will be responsible for working directly with customer executives and business sponsors throughout the customer lifecycle, ensuring that there is alignment in a shared customer journey that supports adoption, expansion to additional solutions, and renewal of current business revenue. You will mentor and support peers across the Customer Success team, to drive consistency, value and continuous improvement of departmental processes.
Include but are not limited to:
- Strategically manage the overall relationship for a portfolio of CipherHealth’s customers, leading quarterly business reviews (QBRs), program outcomes and charting progress against success metrics.
- Establish and grow trusted relationships with customer executives and project champions, ensuring that CipherHealth activities are closely aligned with the customer’s business strategy and intended goals.
- Coordinate efforts cross functionally to ensure a consistent, high-quality customer experience that results in expansion and low friction renewals.
- Strive to ensure that all accounts under management are referenceable at multiple levels throughout the organization.
- Drive best practice consultation to optimize solutions that drive business value and outcomes for your book of business; demonstrating knowledge of the industry, our solutions and the customer’s business environment.
- Serve as a leader across the Customer Success organization, mentoring associate Customer Success Managers and select Customer Success Managers.
- Consistently identify and nurture growth opportunities to drive to successful adoption in partnership with Sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Health Management, Public Health or related major, or comparable education and work experience
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B customer management role in healthcare software or technology, or similar experience in healthcare consulting or professional services
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- History of retaining and growing customers within a book of managed business
- Ability to cultivate positive working relationships with customers and co-workers
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, listening and speaking
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms
- Experience working with a CRM platform (i.e. Salesforce); comfort using the CRM to manage account renewals, drive action items and log results
- Demonstrated experience with coaching or mentoring
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments concurrently
- Strong interpersonal skills, including, but not limited to demonstrating critical thinking, patience, flexibility, consideration, diplomacy, tact, confidence
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and organize work – perform under tight deadlines with on-going changes in priorities