Our Customer Success Team of trusted advisors owns the Bypass relationship with strategic customers in the Sports & Entertainment, Food Service Management and Fast Casual dining space. We are a collaborative and energetic team focused on understanding our customer's business goals and creating strategies to help them achieve success.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will oversee a portfolio of enterprise customers with a focus on delivering point-of-sale strategies that drive measurable outcomes, leading to renewals, growth and advocacy. The Sr. CSM is a natural thought-leader, driving adoption across executive level teams to provide guidance and supporting building, executing and measuring success of those customer's POS strategies.
- Manage the commercial renewals process for your portfolio of accounts
- Identify, scope and develop new opportunities for growth in existing accounts
- Build and maintain strong, referenceable customer relationships with key stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Be a strategic and knowledgeable advisor for customers' Business, Operations, and IT leadership
- Represent the customers needs with internal, cross-functional teams
- Collaborate with customer teams to create client success stories that demonstrate the value of their Bypass engagement
- Manage the Account Planning process and proactively communicate progress to internal & external stakeholders
- Forecast and track customer health, escalate risks and maintain proactive communication
- Travel 30% for customer visits
- 4-year degree required
- 5+ years of experience in a strategic customer facing role with a demonstrated track record of success
- Outstanding communication skills with everyone from end users to C-level executives.
- A strong desire to learn and define cloud-based enterprise POS in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
- Passionate about customer success and making life simpler through technology.