Do you take pride in building expertise and then using that to help others achieve their own success? Are you excited to use a combination of business insights and technical knowledge to drive business value growth for your customers? Do you enjoy showing people how you can make their jobs easier and more successful with your software?
We are looking for the ‘best of the best’ to grow our Customer Success team. If you are confident, with the ability to engage customers with enthusiasm, coupled with proven experience in a technical domain, we want to hear from you.
In this role, you will partner with customers to help them achieve a declared state of success with their software solution. You will do so by leveraging prescriptive success plans, your own product expertise and a deep understanding of the customers business to provide confident, expert-driven leadership to your assigned customers.
At Ignite Technologies, we are reinventing the enterprise software model. Our “Netflix for Enterprise Software” model is changing the game for how enterprises buy software, and a key element of our growth strategy is to drive great customer experiences across our broad and growing library of solutions. Our Customer Success team is central to ensuring that we deliver on our promise to our customers.
What you will be doing
- Continuously learn and build domain expertise across multiple products and customers.
- Analyze current product usage and other success indicators, and identify specific improvement opportunities for each customer based on a prescribed success plan.
- Lead structured Success Meetings to show customers where they currently stand and provide confident, clear success goals and next steps for them to grow their usage and value towards best practice.
- Provide hands-on feature demos to help customers realize the full potential and business benefit of product capabilities and minimize the fog of uncertainty around how to add or use those features.
- Create product artifacts (Videos, FAQs, Blog Posts, etc) to accelerate best practice sharing and drive user engagement.
- Prepare Success Plans for each customer based on inputs including current entitlement and usage data, relevant product and customer updates or highlights and clear recommendations and next steps for the next stage of the success journey.
- Lead structured Success Meetings with customers to review their Success Plan and ensure they understand the next steps and are excited to make progress to achieve their next phase of value growth.
- Provide demonstrations and walkthroughs of product capabilities to help drive engagement and feature adoption.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the customers. Build trust and confidence with customers through clear communication and by delivering on commitments.
- Ensure a solid understanding of the customer's technical environment, business goals and best practices to recommend ideal solutions for success.
- Provide expert coaching to customers on individual elements of the plan and respond to inbound, 'how-to' inquiries that fall between technical support issues and consulting services.
- Utilize project management skills to implement Success Plans, and ensure that both the customer and internal teams are working towards mutually agreed objectives.
- Create product 'how to' and best practice artifacts such as blog posts, presentations, job aids, or FAQs to accelerate best practice sharing and coaching effectiveness.
- Invest in self-directed and other forms of learning to build expertise in the assigned products and customers.
- 3+ years experience in the Enterprise Software industry
- 2+ years in a Customer Success role, with a proven ability to deliver and grow customer value with enterprise technology solutions.
- A university degree or equivalent experience, ideally in a technical discipline.
- Proven track record in managing 30+ customers simultaneously and building customer relationships with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Increasing levels of customer interaction and responsibility for driving customer retention and/or growth outcomes with customers.
- Experience in customer-facing roles including support, project management, presales, professional services, training or consulting, preferably in a technical domain.
- Passion for customer success and experience of achieving customer satisfaction with existing products.
- Ability to articulate technical concepts and understand business drivers.
- Self-motivated, self-starter and able to work successfully in a 100% virtual environment.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.