Thr Customer Service Manager will ensure customer satisfaction by taking a pro-active approach servicing internal and external clients. This includes assisting in conducting cycle counts; and identifying, researching and solving product count inaccuracies to preserve data integrity. The employee must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and maintain the expected work pace.
This position is based in our SoHo store in New York, NY and will report to the Head Shopkeeper.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for daily store operational procedures, including: opening and closing duties, banks deposits, completing paperwork and meeting deadlines
- Knowledgeable in all merchandise categories and able to make appropriate suggestions to customers
- Maintain company brand standards by ensuring a neat clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap and backroom
- Enforces all company policies and procedures in the absence of Store Manager
- Supports efforts to reduce in-store shrink activity through education and awareness
- Analyze inventory imbalances that could not be resolved by merchandising team.
- Perform cycle counts by reviewing documentation and verifying against perpetual stock in inventory
- Identify and research new procedures and protocols for process improvement; present these to retail management
- Coordinate, oversee and manage the Reconciliation process post Physical Inventory
- Responsible for exception management.
- 5+ years related management experience in retail customer service.
- Able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- The ability to deliver results against goals, build effective and motivated teams, foster teamwork, and demonstrate sound business judgment
- Restaurant and/or Hospitality experience a plus