In an expert analyst capacity, this position is responsible for the development of campaign data analysis supporting our customer marketing function. Analysis will support re-marketing, customer up-sell, cross-sell and retention programs. Analyst will be responsible for setting up test approach, measuring/analyzing campaigns, identifying opportunities and optimizing overall program. Analyst will also conduct quantitative research and recommend solutions and provide forecasting recommendations and analysis.
Framework General Profile and Scope:
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions and approaches changes with flexibility.
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Research and recommend segmentation and predictive modeling solutions.
- Provide reporting, analysis and recommendations in support of understanding acquisition, cross sell, up sell and retention results across different products, media and channels.
- Ensure integrity of scoring generation and gains chart processes.
- Consult and recommend strategies resulting from analytical work.
- Perform data quality audits; identify data collection issues and gaps.
- Perform monthly reporting and forecasting activities across media and/or channel.
- Mange investment levels associated w/ different media campaigns to ensure that they are optimized and deliver results within expected profitability parameters
- Perform analytics across different direct media, media campaigns, and//or channels to drive the identification of new insights and opportunities, as well as determine/recommend where the next revenue driven expense or investment dollar should be spent.
- Within the annual production planning process, collaborate with cross functional partners on key performance assumptions and project out key metrics.
- Perform exploratory analysis/data mining to identify opportunities to improve revenue and/or profitability across media and/or channels
- Perform analysis in support of market sizing new opportunities across media and/or channels
- Perform analytic support to ensure that tests (e.g. A/B; multivariate) are designed to optimize learning and can be read at the appropriate statistical significance level
- Participate in cross functional projects associated with new marketing initiatives
- Provide support for ad hoc analytic requests across media and/or channels
- Prior experience in Tableau, SAS, SQL and R
- Experience in Python, Spark, Hive and Google Analytics preferred.
The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics or related field. Advanced degreepreferred.
- 5+ years of experience in the direct marketing industry with an emphasis in business and/or technical data analysis
- Experience accessing and analyzing enterprise data warehouses and relational databases utilizing SAS and/or SQL
- Experience working with web analytic tools such as Google Analytics (more important for one role vs. the others) preferred
- Experience with reporting and BI tools such as Business Objects and Tableau preferred
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Strong analytical skills to include competent understanding of statistical significance, multivariate techniques, and correlation analysis
- Proven teamwork and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a time sensitive, results driven environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to deliver unique analytical solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and become proficient with new and emerging technologies.