We are looking for a multi-faceted software engineer with strong foundation in programming, and in-depth troubleshooting knowledge of various software integration methods. You will have a chance to develop your skills and work in multiple disciplines – C++, Java, C#, and Python; multi-threading, and multi-processing across Windows, Linux and OS X.
- Lead the resolution of advanced technical issues and provide technical advice for MathWorks’ customers.
- Contribute to Development activities, propose innovative solutions and develop prototypes to address customer needs and influence the direction of MathWorks’ products.
- Mentor engineers in their technical and career growth.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Knowledge of development tool chain for at least two of Windows, Linux or Mac OSX
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must be interested in working with customers to understand their real engineering challenges and to help them understand how to apply our products to their technical problems
- Demonstrated ability to perform software application development tasks, computational analysis and algorithmic design
- Knowledge of database environments including database management and protocols
- Knowledge of parallel computing and multithreading
- Knowledge and experience with the MathWorks Application Deployment products
- Knowledge of scriptinglanguages such as MATLAB or Python is nice to have