Senior Customer Analytics Manager, Marketing & Customer Insights
The Senior Manager of Customer Analytics is part of the Creative Cloud Web Analytics team, responsible for driving deeper customer analytics and insight for the Creative Cloud business on Adobe.com. The Senior Manager will be an experienced web analyst with superior Adobe Analytics and big data skills to drive customer analysis across Adobe.com
· Partner with go to market teams, marketing and product teams to deliver insight and understanding of customer behavior on Adobe.com.
· Synthesize Adobe Analytics and Hadoop data to drive deeper understanding of customer journeys.
· Understand key business priorities and marketing goals for Adobe.com, to create a customer analytics roadmap for the site to support sales and marketing goals.
· Collaborate with other marketing analytics teams and contribute to holistic funnel measurement.
· Work with analyst teams and technology partners to drive the next generation of customer analysis tools.
Analytics Skill Set:
· Expert with Adobe Analytics analysis and insight generation. Able to prioritize and establish the analytics strategy for the site to deliver actionable insights.
· Strong analytical and quantitativeorientation with advanced SQL knowledge in large, complex data environments.
· Expert with Hadoop/big data environments to synthesize and analyze data.
· Expert at the creation and use of Excel pivot tables to drive analytics.
· Strong knowledge of online marketing strategies.
· Ability to knit together Adobe Analytics and customer attribute data to deliver robust insights into customer behavior on Adobe.com.
· Data management and modeling a plus.
· Ability to prioritize across diverse stakeholder needs.
· Partner with eCommerce, marketing, IT and web strategy teams to develop analytics and insights to acquire and retain customers.
· Lead collaboration efforts across functional teams to deliver insights and observations on customers and marketing effectiveness.
· Ideal candidate can communicate clearly, concisely, effectively across multiple levels within the organization. The ability to transform data into clear Powerpoint based presentations for senior leaders is critical for success.
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· 6-8 years related work experience in online ecommerce environments.
· MBA desirable.