You should be so excited about driving loyalty and value for customers, you can scale up and down the B2B and B2C marketing strategy to ensure our onboarding sticks and customers come back over and over again.
- You will drive the customer purchase behavior segmentation strategy, and establish a measurement model that can be used across all channels and customer touchpoints (including account and customer services).
- You will build out an enhanced framework for our customer retention strategy, partnering with our marketing analysts to enhance our customer profiles based on purchase, needs, and lifetime behavior.
- You’ll identify opportunities of how to more powerfully use our customer data, to automate and optimize our onboarding, experience and retention processes and solutions.
- You will be leading our customer scenario modelling, identifying key cohorts where we should be positioning our services for potentially high LTV customers, and forecasting retention and engagement KPIs that will be used to measure marketing impact, thus helping the services and marketing teams optimize budgets and effort.
- You will play a pivotal role in our comms and customer marketing planning, driving data-driven decisions that drive revenue growth.
- 5+ years of experience working in loyalty and retention program development using customer insights and cross-platform data.
- Strong commercial SQL, BigQuery and Tableau skills - you will be working with new data and will need to be able to visualize and present it to senior stakeholders.
- Expert knowledge of sales tech and customer tech tools such as Salesforce, Acoustic, Chattermill, Zendesk and Pardot - you should be able to easily combine the insights from these tools to tell an end to end customer story.
- Leadership and stakeholder management capabilities across multiple functions and seniority levels; able to speak technically with a data engineering team and speak strategically with a c-suite operational leader.