Senior CRM Developer - 1
La Plata, MD 20646
The Senior CRM Developer will be the technical architect and senior developerresponsible for the design and implementation of our CRM system. They will also be responsible for the technical design and integration of the CRM system withother corporate systems including marketing, operations, and data management. The Senior CRM Developer will create and design innovative solutions to enable the business improve its sales results, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
At minimum, the candidate will be accountable for:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining a complex suite of applications that support both Marketing and Sales (CRM related), including proprietary software as well as commercial off-the-shelf (COTS)
- Working directly with senior stakeholders in the business to help determine requirements and solutions
- Providing technical direction and guidance on application design and issue resolution
- Creating and or providing input to project plans and communicate progress to project managers or internal clients, as appropriate
- Preparing detailed systems specification and technical design documentation based on business requirements received from internal clients
- Ensuring infrastructure and architectural documents are accurate and up to date
- Working with the DBA to develop an efficient and effective database design
- Working with key business users on processes and requests
- Troubleshooting user reported errors
At minimum, the candidate must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in software development
At minimum, the candidate must have applied experience in:
- Advanced functional & technical knowledge of Dynamics CRM (2013 or greater)
- Strong understanding and experience writing custom integrations between applications
- Working with business experts/leaders (Sales/Marketing) on technical solutions to fulfil a business requirement
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Microsoft Dynamics Certifications
At minimum, the candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work independently and in a team oriented environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Expert in MS Dynamics CRM (2013 or greater)
2. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
3. 5+ years of experience in software development
5. Strong understanding and experience writing custom integrations between applications
6. Working with business experts/leaders (Sales/Marketing) on technical solutions to fulfill a business requirement
7. Present Salary?
8. Salary Expectation?
9. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?
10. Current Address?