Highly visible leadership role providing an “Executive Level” customer safety net when existing Avaya and/or Customer processes fail. This individual is empowered with executive authority and is expected to relentlessly drive resolution, improve customer loyalty and deliver closed loop feedback to drive needed change back into the business.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral (Executive Level)
- Outstanding skills and experience in complex problem solving
- Outstanding Leadership skills; ability to manage complex conditions and drive accountability at all levels - above and below
- Comfortable with all levels of customer engagement and interaction. Individual will need to manage executive expectations and coordinate technical resources.
- Ability to work with a wide range of people (from top level C-level executives down) and to adapt quickly to a wide range of situations and industries
- Excellent ability to analyze and resolve complex operational and strategic issues, focused on driving financial, operational and organizational improvements
- Leadership and experience in Project and/or Program Management
- Knowledge and experience with Avaya product Portfolios and Business Units
- Self-motivated, adaptable, highly flexible with outstanding work ethic
- PMP training/certification
- Lean/Six Sigma training/certification
- 8D Problem Solving Methodology / Kepner-Tregoe
*Candidates in any US location will be considered for this opportunity.
- Manages executive level critical escalations for top strategic accounts and systemic conditions. Focus is on comprehensive problem isolation and urgency of execution as well as executive level leadership and communications.
- Ensures complete plan is developed and tracked, identifying Problem(s), Actions and Root Cause delivery using escalation management processes and tool(s).
- Possesses executive level authority to obtain, orchestrate and hold accountable all appropriate cross-functional Avaya resources required to effect timely resolution of customer’s issues. Cross-functional facilitation of geographically dispersed work teams. Ensures that all resources are working effectively as a collaborative team and meeting commitments.
- Provides timely communications to all levels - internal and external. Collaborates with Sales in managing all customer executive communications. Ensures that Avaya executives are appropriately apprised of conditions.
- With appropriate Avaya group(s), captures, categorizes, accurately records, and internally communicates, post issue resolution true root cause(s) of the customer issue(s).
- Collaborates with appropriate Avaya senior executives to ensure that Customer Support, Business Units and/or Sales, owning the broader root cause(s) responsibility are held accountable for action planning, executive communications and resolution.
- Conducts Risk Assessment and Mitigation projects to ensure gaps are addressed to meet customer commitments.
7 - 10 Years of Experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Engineering
Master of Business Administration is preferred