Job ID/ Req. Number184262-1
The Senior Credit RiskReporting Analyst will contribute to the reporting, design and development of Management Information reporting for Citizens and gradually will serve as a subject matter expert to report/analyze portfolio trends and change dynamics for credit risk management.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Analyses regarding portfolio demographics (balance, product type, business line and responsibility center, collateral type, and industry and sector) and metrics (Non Performing, Non-Accruing, Net Charge Off, Probability of Default, Loss Given Default and Expected Loss).
- Will help to link and reconcile the Management Reports to Regulatory and InvestorReporting and place within the context of industry peers.
- Work with Business partners in Finance, Investor Relations, RiskArchitecture, Treasury, and the Line of Business, focusing on the level and types of credit risk exposure of Citizens, enabling business executives to identify and manage risks and develop strategies for responding to actionable reports.
- Meeting with business partners when needed to discuss reporting needs, performance and risk management measurements and reporting enhancement feedback, and will keep informed about updated regulatory and industry reporting and presentation standards and use knowledge to contribute to improvements in risk MIS for Citizens Bank.
- Support the Portfolio Analysis & Reporting leadership team in transforming existing reports to meet future information needs of the organization and improve efficiency. The incumbent may contribute to report development using COGNOS, SAS, ESSBASE, and Excel.
- 6-8years of production reporting experience or credit risk management experience.
- 5+ years experience analyze, understand, formulate insightful questions, and communicate key insights of portfolio metrics, balance sheet, other financial statements, and key credit quality indicators.
- Experience reading financialschedules
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at MS office focus on Excel and Power Point
- Strong financial acumen
- Experience in corporate reporting or riskreporting for public entity
- Experience with Cognos Report Authoring
- Ability to code report development using COGNOS or SAS for Credit Risk
- RequiredBachelor’s degree: Preferred Accounting/Finance/ Information Management
- Preferred Master’s degree.
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8-5
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.