$100K — $150K *
The Senior Credit Officer is responsible for supervising underwriting and credit analytical activity, including commercial borrowing requests. This position provides concurring approval authority for commercial loans as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Acts as concurring loan approval authority.
2. Is accountable for accurate, thorough, concise and timely analytical work in underwriting/due diligence.
3. Supervises internal reporting of the loan portfolio with the Senior Portfolio Manager.
4. Keeps Chief Credit Officer apprised of credit underwriting developments.
5. Provides critical analysis in providing concurring approval authority for loan requests.
6. Supports lenders in due diligence activity.
7. Co-manages compliance with Bank policies and procedures and legislative requirements with Senior Portfolio Manager.
8. Serves as secondary contact for monitoring regulatory compliance including audit, loan review and OCC.
9. Participates in customer/prospect calls.
10. Supervises and develops staff.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Knowledge and understanding of Risk Management principals.
• Demonstrated knowledge of credit analysis, commercial lending process, and underwriting.
• In-depth knowledge of banking regulations and application of same to credit administration processes.
• Working knowledge of bank operating systems and information technology as related to credit administration.
• Strong working knowledge of accounting and Proficient at financial analysis.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient in MS Office, One Point, Fiserv and other relevant software
Experience & Education
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred (finance, accounting or business administration focus) or equivalent.
• Successful completion of a Commercial Credit Training Program.
• Minimum of 10 years of commercial lending experience.
Internal and External Contacts
• Internal contacts consist of lenders and direct reports.
• External contacts consist of customers and prospects.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
Office environment. Ability to operate computer. Ability to communicate in order to exchange simple to complex information with individuals and groups. Ability to travel throughout Bank footprint.
Valid through: 4/20/2021
$200K — $250K
8 days ago
$80K — $100K
8 days ago