Primary responsibilities include:
· Primary account responsibility for a complex portfolio of Large Corporate clients including General Industries and Consumer & Retail companies.
· Structure complex transactions and negotiate complex credit documentation to mitigate risk appropriately.
· Solid communication and presentation skills; team player with a positive attitude.
· Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the industry and an assigned portfolio of clients to assess risk solutions that balance risk and return.
· Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Global Banking & Markets product spectrum.
· Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Treasury Management.
· Independently develop high quality credit analysis with a focus on business rationale, key risks, sources of repayment, projections and returns & profitability
· Independently assess, diligence and make justifiable credit recommendations.
· Establish appropriate internal risk ratings for clients and implement accurate adjustments throughout the clients’ credit life cycle.
· Participate in strategic projects to support business goals.
· Informal management responsibility for Analysts and Associates on the team.
· Responsible for driving portfolio asset quality and speed to market
· 7 - 10 years experience in commercial and / or corporate lending environment, with understanding of loans, trading & treasury products
· Able to soundly manage the portfolio and justify rationale for recommended transactions.
· Must have ability to manage the most complex transactions, possess strong credit skills and transaction experience, and demonstrate the ability to work with senior officers, business partners, and clients.
· Must be able to independently lead diligence efforts, make approval recommendations, negotiate loan documentation and execute timely closings
· Requires effective communication style and ability to manage multiple priorities - must be a team player.
Job number: 18009916