Senior Creative Project Manager, Biossance
This is a full time, Senior Creative Project Manager position to help manage the creative development process for digital and global packaging assets. You will lead cross-functional teams to plan, build, launch and manage multiple projects within specifications and budget. The Senior Creative Project Manager will develop, improve and implement project processes and timelines to help streamline the workflow, improve quality and quantity output and be responsible for delivering projects on time without sacrificing quality. You will be the point person for all incoming and outgoing creative projects, and manage the execution of marketing programs from kickoff through creative implementation.
The ideal candidate will be exceptionally skilled in organization, prioritization, articulate and provide detailed communication to the teams regularly to achieve business objectives. S/he is also creative and forward-thinking, able to work outside of the box and stretch the Biossance brand, while maintaining, evolving and consistently working towards elevating brand standards. S/he will have in-depth working knowledge with both design conception and production-level execution, familiar with print and web-based creative applications, as well as the Adobe Creative Suite. This is a high growth position that offers a lot of opportunity for a flexible, motivated individual.
You have an appreciation for and value great design, typography, color theory, and composition. You will work closely with the creative team to ensure deadlines are being met while ensuring that they have ample time to create stunning visuals for both print and digital media. You will work closely with key stakeholders and negotiate timelines on behalf of the creative team to translate marketing and brand strategies into comps that render beautifully in print and online, while meeting business objectives.
This position will report to the Senior Director, Creative, and will help support and develop relationships with all internal stakeholders. S/he will be called upon to work at a global, regional and local market level on a wide range of projects such as, but not limited to: branding, multi-channel integrated advertising and seasonal campaigns, new product launch toolkits, packaging, retail merchandising, digital/ecommerce, marketing events, photography and video production, and social media toolkits.
The ideal candidate is a true collaborator at heart and has a real love and appreciation for design and designed products that resonate with the customer.
Skills and Responsibilities
* Exceptional organization, decision-making and time management skills are a must
* Strong strategic thinking and excellent communication skills are a must for articulating, negotiating and prioritizing project schedules, milestones and deliverables to meet business objectives
* Maintains clear communication across all stages of the program life cycle
* Manages timelines, risks and provides mitigation strategies
* Possess thorough working knowledge of multimedia design and understanding of the design development process for both print and digital (collateral, packaging/product design, website designs, ecommerce, emails, social, etc.)
* Monitors and tracks multiple projects by managing feedback and ensuring deadlines are being met while keeping a keen attention to detail
* Collaborate with Marketing, Product, IT, Operations, external agency teams and other internal stakeholders to manage the creative development process from kickoff to execution of product launches, digital, retail and social campaigns for the Biossance brand
* Support the creative vision and execution of Biossance brand creative assets
* Ability to execute on all needed deliverables with minimal supervision and adjust timelines to optimize production across teams
* Interface with outside vendors as needed for work such as packaging and print vendors, photographers, videographers, press checks, etc.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field required
* 7+ years of experience leading and managing the creative development process for print, packaging, and online – experience in both print and web creative execution a must
* Strong visual design sense, appreciation for typography, keen eye for detail and brand identity systems
* Experience working with cross-functional teams, demonstrated flexibility in management of creative execution needs, and ability build trust and rapport with these teams
* Comfortable working with senior management
* Understanding of current graphic design practices and Adobe CC Suite (primarily Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
* Understanding of the latest trends in skincare/beauty/fashion/lifestyle a plus
* Self-disciplined and motivated in a fast-paced environment that requires focus, good decision-making skills, and strong attention to detail
* Ability to adapt to challenging situations, work under pressure and provide solutions
* Self-starter, positive attitude, sense of humor, and can work independently and values collaboration and feedback